An important element that contributes to the look and feel of any residential or commercial setup is the flooring. In the last few decades, many forms of flooring have become popular, including wood, marble, concrete and ceramic. A flooring type that has more recently become popular and is gaining a lot of attention however is vinyl flooring.
This flooring is considered the right substitute to natural wood flooring, and as many families and commercial establishments look towards the best, most attractive and hygienic flooring options, vinyl ticks all the right boxes.
There are many advantages to choosing vinyl flooring for your property, as we at Superior Finish Contracts have run through below;
• Vinyl flooring offers durability alongside long lasting function. It is also suitable for installation on sub-flooring like wood or concrete.
• It has a smooth finish and is available in a range of colours and tones, thereby adding to the beauty and look of the room within which it is installed.
• This type of flooring is the latest form of resilient flooring and is a cost-effective substitute to the conventional flooring materials.
• It is a hygienic option because the flooring is coated with a PUR (polyurethane reinforced) coating, which makes cleaning and maintaining the floor easier. Furthermore, this also reduces the risk of spillages resulting in long lasting stains..
• One significant advantage of vinyl flooring is that it is very economical to buy, with the price per square metre being more affordable when compared to other types of flooring.
• The installation of vinyl flooring is quite easy and not very time-consuming so causes minimal disturbance to your daily routine.
• The cost of maintenance is also less and durability is high, which results in a cost-saving factor.
If you’re looking for durable, long-lasting and fantastic looking vinyl flooring for your home then look no further than our selection here at Superior Finish Contracts. We provide a huge range of flooring in Cambridge and Peterborough. For more information on the products and services 01480 466 322 or get in touch using our online contact form.